It’s important for the team itself to come up with the list of rules (As ever the Scrum Master
Some of the Items to include are…..
- Definition of Done
- Definition of Ready
- Conduct in meetings
I usually find that the retrospective is a good time to both define this artefact and to refine as required.
Some of the rules previous teams have come up include…..
- Already be on time for meetings (And the stand-up)
- Always listen to others and don’t speak over people
- No mobile phones in meetings
- Don’t commit to unknown stories
- Don’t estimate on work with no acceptance criteria
- Stories over 8SP need breaking down smaller
- Physical and electronic board kept up-to date